RUNNING YOUR VA BUSINESS WITH OFFICE 365
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO SET UP YOUR OFFICE 365 ACCOUNT?
- Do you want to use Office 365 for your business but aren’t quite sure how to go about setting it up?
- Are you an efficient VA who loves solving problems?
- Are you someone who wants to get up and running FAST?
- Do you want to avoid spending hours on the phone with Microsoft?
- or avoid paying a support professional loads of money to set things up for you?
- Are you willing to spend a couple of hours with me learning how to do it yourself?
WELL HERE’S SOME EXCITING NEWS…
YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO GET YOUR OFFICE 365 ACCOUNT SET UP ALL BY YOURSELF!
In this course you will learn:
- What kind of tech you need
- Thinking points around working environment and time
- Which versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Office to consider
- How to buy Office365
- How to sign in and set up your new Office 365 Account
- How to change your email address from email@example.com to your own domain email
- How to add an email alias
- Understand your way around the Admin centre for Office 365
- Set up external sharing of documents via OneDrive for Business
- How to share documents externally
- Get Outlook set up for first use, on the Web, on Windows and on Mac
If you want to use Office 365 to manage your business this is your first step
Remember – once you sign up – you can log in at any time and take any lesson from the course in whichever order you like.
The lessons are arranged in a logical progression, however, it’s up to you which lessons you do and when.
Sign up to get your Office 365 Subscription up and running today
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
WORK OUT WHAT TECHNICAL KIT YOU NEED
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OFFICE 365
LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
HOW TO GET UP AND RUNNING
LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WINDOWS
LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF OFFICE 365
Ready to Run your VA Business with Office 365?
Join for one off price
Access to the Lessons
Access to the Facebook Support Group
The Ultimate Technical Kit you need
Things to consider when buying your tech
Different Versions of Windows
Windows or Mac?
Which version of Office should I get?
Working with OneDrive for Business
Getting Office 365
Changing your log in details
The different Admin Centres
Synchronising to your local machine
Saving to OneDrive from Word
Introduction to Outlook on the Web
I’m not a VA and didn’t complete all the sections of this course as not all were relevant, but the ones i did work through were very easy to understand and very helpful. Shelley covers the key issues clearly, logically and in a very professional way. I feel more confident in using the various features of Office 365 as a result.
Having just upgraded to 365 Business Premium, I was looking for guidance on how to ensure I set it up properly from the start. This course gave me a very comprehensive overview of all the different sections and what they entailed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone setting up as a new VA or anyone looking to upgrade their systems.
What did you like most about the course?
Each section was broken down so you could easily work your way through all the information without overload. Plus there was a handy PDF too.
Who Am I?
I am Shelley Fishel – Some of my clients call me the Queen of Microsoft Office!
I have been teaching people how to use Microsoft Office for 20 years! That is SUCH a long time. In fact when I started out, everyone went on a training course because it was all so new.
Nowadays you are expected to know how to use everything because it has been around for so long – it is almost as if you are born with a keyboard attached instead of fingers!
WHO HAVE I WORKED WITH?
I have worked with all sorts of clients, from large corporations to small businesses and individuals.
I love helping my clients get more done in less time
Having worked with Virtual Assistants myself over the course of my business, I appreciate the challenges that you face. Clients requesting odd things at odd times, and wanting them done fast!
That’s why I set up tomorrow’s VA – to enable Virtual Assistants just like you become an invaluable partner in your client’s business.
Helping you gain the skills you need to use Microsoft Office effectively, so that you can give your clients superb results time after time – and in less time that you thought possible.
When you join tomorrow’s VA Hub you get access to my 20 years of experience using and teaching Microsoft Office – if you have a question you just have to ask!
You also get access to my closed Facebook group where there are many VAs just like you asking questions and getting answers, come join them now!